22.02.2020 – Preliminary exam
28.03.2020 – Regular exam
Application and Enrollment Conditions
- “Prof. Ivan Apostolov” Private Language School enrolls students who are to complete their 7th grade the same school year with average first term school grades not lower than very good 4.50.
- Applicants sit for a Bulgarian language and literature exam, based on the 7th grade study material and a test in Mathematics. The exam in Bulgarian language and literature consists of a test and a transformation retelling of an unknown fiction piece or an essay (by applicant’s choice).
For 2020/2021 г. school year the high school has enrolled 60 students.
The necessary minimal enrollment score is 18 points, formed in the following way:
For the Software and Hardware Sciences profile:
- Doubled Bulgarian language and literature exam score
- Doubled Mathematics test score
For all other profiles:
- Tripled Bulgarian language and literature exam score
- Mathematics test score