Project-based training (Expeditions/Studies)
LET’S DO IT
Economical Analysis of business activities in а manufacturer business
Target Groups – 10th, 11th Grades
→ Geography and Economy
→ English Language
- To apply the knowledge of the Economical discipline in order to analyse real business;
- To establish a geographical location for business activities;
- То apply knowledge and skills in Maths and IT to calculate and create tables and graphics using Excel;
- Developing skills for team work, using the knowledge from the Leadership classes;
- Developing the presentation and language skills through performing presentations in English.
Stages of the expeditions:
- Students with the help of their mentors/ teachers choose an existing business, which they research and prepare a business portfolio for.
- Clarification of the topic of the research, formation of teams, and preparation of questionares;
- Students visit the business and carry out the research;
- Students and mentors work together in order to collect additional information and analyse the data;
- Preparation of a portfolio and presentation/digital story;
- Presenting publicly the results of the expedition;
- The mentors and the business involved mark the project according to a set criteria.
Digital story in English.Дигитален разказ на английски език
Business portfolio with financial-economical analysis.
Developing a variety of skills-conceptual, digital, leadership, etc.